Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Customers Make Us Happy

Everyday we strive to provide great customer service by offering both quality and service. When you order from us, we always take care in carefully packaging our jewelry, as well as shipping your order out promptly. It is so heart-warming to hear back from you!

Joe, in Portland, Oregon, sent us this thoughtful note and BOY did he make our day! Thank you, Joe, for your kind words.

Joe writes:

I can not remember a time when I was SO happy with an on-line purchase from start to finish! And I buy a LOT on line! First, I found you through Cafe Give... how great is that! And then your selection was amazing, and your prices SO reasonable! And then FREE Shipping (I'm in heaven!)... And then I get a notice less than 24 hours later my item has shipped WITH tracking (I love tracking!).. and today, the ear-rings arrived! So WELL packaged in a beautiful box and pouch,and to open them up and find such stunning jewelry too good to be true! I bought them for a dear friend as a valentine gift as she is grieving the loss of her husband and the green hearts are a perfect symbol of helping her heal her own broken heart! As a small business person myself, I am often appalled by others concept of 'Customer Service", you have outdone yourself! I am 110 % SATISFIED!

in gratitude and blessings!

Joe in Portland

No comments:

Post a Comment