Monday, September 21, 2009

Don't Leave Your House Naked!

I'm not sure about all the other women out there...but if I leave the house without my earrings I feel totally naked! I have even been known to duck into a discount store to grab a pair of cheap earrings before a meeting just so that I don't have to face the world without my baubles. It's amazing how two little seemingly innocuous pieces of jewelry can make or break your day! Now is the time to ramp up your current inventory to match the new Fall trends. Purples, greens and browns are big for the season. Charming Life carries so many beautiful choices made from semi-precious stones. We offer gorgeous earrings made of amethyst, smoky quartz, turquoise, amazonite, kyanite, and so many others. Most are offered in a choice of either 14kt. gold-filled or sterling silver. Don't hit the Fall season unprepared...treat yourself to a new pair of earrings and enjoy the cool weather while showing off your HOT new jewelry!

-Kris

1 comment: