Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Perfect Pearl Necklace


I've always loved long strands of pearls, even the one's Grandma use to wear. And, I have always found myself wanting to have the option to wear those long necklaces as 2 necklaces (doubled-up) or even as a multi-strand bracelet. Sounds so simple, doesn't it? For some reason, those necklaces wear never quite the right length to suit my needs.

So, as the saying goes,"necessity is the mother of invention", I decided to design my own line of versatile jewelry. This pearl necklace was our first design. It hangs beautifully as a long strand of pearls, sterling silver beads, and clear rock crystal gemstones. It can be easily converted into a 2-layer necklace. If you prefer, it can wrap around your wrist to make an impressive pearl bracelet. Several links and a lobster clasps allows you to adjust the sizing to best fit your needs.

This necklace has become one of my personal favorites, and it truly is the perfect pearl necklace.

Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment