Thursday, November 12, 2009

Turn Off the Music and Listen to the Leaves


Today I heard holiday music in a store. Don’t get me wrong, I am not anti-holiday music. In fact, I have a huge collection of Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, and the usual suspects and I enjoy listening to all of them, in December. However, on November 12th, I would much rather savor the last days of a gorgeous fall. I love the golden tones of the fallen leaves and the fresh crisp smell of those cool autumn mornings. I even look forward to embracing those chocolate brown sweaters and earth tone tops.

Charming Life has a great collection of jewelry to complement this season’s earthy colors. Our champagne golden pearls, art glass beads, and carnelian gemstones complement those rustic sweaters and wool jackets. And, don’t forget to take an additional 25% off your entire order when you enter CLDBLOG at checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment