Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Breast Cancer Awareness Month


This October marks the 25th anniversary of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which spreads awareness and provides education about the disease. It seems like every family has been touched by breast cancer in some way, whether it was a mom, or an aunt who is a survivor, or a friend who passed away from the illness which is expected to take the lives of 40,610 women and men in 2009, according to the American Cancer Society.
I already love to wear pink, this cause makes me especially proud to wear it. I want everyone to be aware of this special cause that does ring so close to me and my own family. Help raise awareness and show support for all the beautiful women in this world fighting this disease. Wear your pink!

Britnee

No comments:

Post a Comment